Re: [Epic] Re: (OT) Heinlein's Style (was Modelling an Entire

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:24:18 -0800 (PST)

> The movie, however, went straight for the 90210 love-triangle in space
> (with lots of blood and gunfire.) The politics were either
> completely overlooked or made fun of (probably because Heinlein
> politics and Hollywood politics don't coincide) and the classroom
> scenes were made even less believable than they were in the book.
>
> But hey, if people enjoyed the movie then the producers did their job.

I just wish to make it clear that I never compare books to movies, there
never is any comparison, I just thought the movie was very well done, and
was misjudged by many.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of