Re: [Epic] Re: (OT) Heinlein's Style (was Modelling an Entire Chapter)

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 03:31:42 -0500

>Fortress makes a bag of plastic hover APC's; like 20 for $10.
>
>Thane

So what do you think of Thane?

Hover Truck
speed 40 range N/A fp 0 ass 0 armor 4+ Special Transport 1 Concider
Civilian Vehicle

1 unit is made up of 3 models (like bikes) costs 5 to mount a squad of
marines in two unit of hover trucks.

Would be good spice pieces for the battle field, but a little impracticle
really. I am a purist though so if I do this Hammers Slammers thing, I will
have to fo all the way with it. May even do some Modifacations of
Tarantualas for civic defence guns. Will have to read through some of the
books to get a good flavor of the army, to decide on detachment setups.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"