Re: [Epic] Say IT Ain't So!

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:30:30 -0500

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; In conversation with a British colleague, She commented
> that there was a rumour going around the British hobby stores that GW
> actually is behind Heartbreaker miniatures.

That's pretty weird. I have heard a product being relabelled for sale
as a generic or store brand, though. Although I like rumors, I doubt
this.

> I know I could monitor both companies traffic, but it is not as easy as
> it once was for "independent actions" to get missed around here.I now
> moniter nine young "apprentices" instead of running the show alone.I was
> planning to make some rings made though.

Do they each work out of their own little towers, or do they all gather
at your dungeon? You, of course, don't have to tell me. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...