Re: [Epic] Eldar Boxed Army. Warning, it's a crock!

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:15:07 -0500

> Eldar Commaders may be interested to know that the Epic 40K boxed army has
> been released. I saw it this afternoon at the GW store in Edmonton,
> Alberta and had a quick look.
>
> Cost: $120.00 Canadian (I'm sure that this will have it flying off the
> shelves!)
> Contents: A little of everthing
> Point value of contents: a little over 1100

Eldar commanders may be interested to know that there ae individual models out

Cost: 120 Canadian funds
Contents: You can get everything that's in the Eldar boxed set, except the
teleporter thing
Point value of contents: exactly that of the box

I was happy that my friend could buy an army and maybe save a little money,
but when I individually priced the contents at the GW Online Catalogue, I
found that they were exactly equal.

I say buy what you want in your army, unless the box is cheaper then the
individual models.

Tyler