Re: [Epic] (Off Topic) Quake 2

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:51:08 -0800

I'm not looking to start an argument. But if Quake 40k doesn't come out
now everyone knows why. The work around is to get on the Alpha testing
team (they're pretty liberal about who they'll let on. Do you have a
pulse?<g>).

Luckily there are plenty of small guys that love the games for
themselves and put out enough add ons to games that are dumped by big
companies. It happens a lot in the sim community. Good thing a company
like microsoft doesn't slam all the small timers that took F1 GP2 and
sustained it's user life several years.After Microsoft failed to support
it. Good thing GZG doesn't run over to Siefert's page and sue him for
posting a nice little freeware Full Thrust ship creator for people to
enjoy their game a little more. The list of game companies that don't
turn anal is not that short either.

Has anyone seen the unofficial Chaos add on to Final Liberation?

Los