RE: [Epic] Old Eldar Mini Rules/Stats

From: Cyril Crocker <robertcrocker_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:28:52 -0500

I devised a set of rules for the older models so they could be different from the new models. Here they are:

Eldar Speed Range FP Assault Armour Notes

Grouped

(Aspect Warriors)
Dire Avengers 15 30 1 3 4+
Fire Dragons 15 15 2 2 4+ Close Support
Howling Banshees 15 n/a 0 6 4+
Striking Scorpions 15 15 1 4 4+
Dark Reapers 15 45 2 1 4+
Swooping Hawks 15 15 1 4 4+ Jump Packs
Warp Spiders 15 15 Dis. 3 4+ Jump Packs
(Support Platform)
Lascannon 15 45 AT 0 4+
Vibro-Cannon 15 45 Dis. 0 4+
(Fire Prism)
Deathstalker Prism Cannon 30 45 AT 1 5+ Skimmer, Artillery
Firestorm 30 60 3 1 5+ Skimmer, Flak

Lost

Warp Hunter 30 45 (1) 1 5+ Distortion Cannon, Skimmer
Tempest See Below
-The Tempest is an Engine of Vaul with the following main weapon.
Main Weapon Fire Arc Range FP Notes
Tempest Laser All Round 60 6 -