Re: [Epic] (Off Topic) Final Liberation

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:46:15 -0800

At 08:45 PM 3/17/98 -0500, you wrote:

>>Has anyone seen the unofficial Chaos add on to Final Liberation?
>>
>>Los
>>

>--------> Have you heard rumor about it ?
>
>Sim

Check out this web Page Warboss Toads Great Gargant I believe is the name

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8742/

My personall opinion is WHERE ARE THE DEAMONS, other than that all the
units looked pretty cool, I think the Infantry are supposed to be world
eaters but I'm not sure

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start writing songs about thier
aching joint "Falling in Love (Is Hard on Your Knees)"