Re(2): [Epic] General painting stuff

From: Fabio VanderMerwe <FVander_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:38:00 -0500

This may sound unusual but instead of using stencils or painting symbols,
I use my drawing program on my computer and a color printer. If you use
the drawing program that windows 95 comes with you are able to draw
exteremly small insignia. I print these up, paste them on my models and
give a spray of matte varnish. You can not even tell that the markings
were stuck on. I used this for my space marine chapter, it gave the models
a uniformed look.

fabio