Re: [Epic] General painting stuff

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:22:32 -0800 (PST)

> > First are their super fine white ink pens that coat citadel paints?

That would be nice, but with prractise, a brush is better than a pen will
ever be.

> > Second, is there a place that sells really small decals?

Try a model store.

> > Lastily Do they make special dry brushes, just for GW painters, that
> > work
> > so well on Epic models?

I use a size 10 brush, and before I am about to paint, I soak the bristles
in hot water (to clean and softern) then I load the brush and wipe nearly
all the paint off, the key is to keep the paint fluid (which is another
use for soaking the brush). then I rub the whole mini with the brush, if
after one swipe you can see the paint easily, then you have too much paint
on your brush.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of