Re: [Epic] Assaulting, close combat and so on...

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:48:55 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> Fate cards are essential for the game, they add that edge to the game:
> Evening out combats, adding an unknown element, and giving you an ability
> to psych out your opponent.

I like the E40k system, but i really don't care for fate cards and the way
CC is handled( that you need fate cards to make things fair)

It probably due to that i like rolling lots of dice, and CC doesn't work
that way... I hate "roll 1D6. Roll badly, and your Detachment is toast."

I would like the fate cards better if they were purchased. The better
cards would cost more points.

> Steve
> --

**