Re: [Epic] Chris Pinson please read

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 02:37:41 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Gentlemen;

         As with all things, my job is just a job and it has changed. I now
supervise NINE prot�g� in a new hard site. I am no longer the "lone
wolf"and worst of all, no longer have the time to surf the electronic
highways alone. Now I wear a suit and give "guidance" to my "staff". The
harness is an annoying required constant carry, as is the "shadow".

        This message is from my laptop through my digital, routed through my
"river" re-router, as I travel on "buisness" It does not seem as much
"fun" anymore.

sauron1_at_... soon to be just sauron1@...