Re: [Epic] Civ2 Epic Conversion OT

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:50:13 -0600

> OK, several computer games have come up tangentally related to
>Epic, so I'll ask the next one: How many list members play Civ2, and
>would there be some interest on a Civ2 Mod Pack based on Epic Scale and
>40K in general? I started playing around with icons for this a long time
>back and then dropped it, but with multi-player civ 2 coming out soon,
>my interest is back. I hesitate to post this early in the process, but
>with a buddy's help I believe I could pull something together fairly
>soon, though there will have to be stages. Also , the big question is
>how to handle the races and the tech. More Later.

Yep, would be very interested. I just picked up Civ2 and like alot. Will
multiplayer Civ2 be a patch or a whole new game you have to buy? Would be
very cool to play the different civs as orks, choas, etc... Will have to
look to see how much you could customise them. Make Eldar higher tech?
Different techs for the races?

                                                        That Chuk Guy