RE: [Epic] Chris Pinson please read

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:06:37 +1030

Oh, in that case please ignore all of my rabid outburst.

Cheers.

-----Ori=
ginal Message-----
You misunderstand. I was not complaining or accusing. I =
was just curious. I find it interesting how Sauron has this huge viel of po=
wer around him. Everybody is respectful, but
at the same time find ways to =
use some of that power. I think this may be a unique phenomena to this list=
. Well, and any others Sauron is on where he's dropped all these hints.