RE: [Epic] paint removal

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:57:45 -0600

> Mix a strong batch of water/pine-sol and let 'em soak for a few hours,
> then hold 'em under running water and scrub lightly with an old
> toothbrush. Warning: this is only recommended for metal mini's,
> plastic
> ones may melt if the pine-sol/water bath is too strong!

-----> Nail polish remover is very cheap, very available, and will pull
off acrylic paints like you wouldn't believe. Pine sol is OK, but I
didn't like it as much as it didn't seem to work as fast and the smell -
oh lord the smell! Brake fluid I haven't tried, though I keep hearing
good things. Having discovered the "used" mini market myself, I'd
encourage someone to experiment as it really depends on the combination
of paint type, primer type, and mini composition.

Chris Miller