Re: [Epic] Funny Heretical Ideas!

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:46:21 -0500

>>> Suppose We took 30 of the blak spiders I was going to use as Epic
>>>Tyranids and pinned Epic scale Gretchin to 20 and pinned a Boss and four
>>>nobs to five more! Would that give me a cult of Spiders for my
>>>SnakeBights!
>>>
>>> sauron1_at_...
>>>
>>Now that sounds like fun to play.
>>Spiders speed 30 range 30 firepower 0 assault 5 armour 4+
>> Special Spider...infantry with saves have a -1 to roll for poison
>
>Spiders aren't that good, unless they're really, really big. Trust me on
>this.

I has thinking a little larger than the horses used by the IG, Lthough I
think that an assualt of 5 is a little high...Maybe 4. kinda like
domsticated spider dreadnoughts

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"