Re: [Epic] SV: satans work

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:58:44 -0500

Colen McAlister wrote:

> In article <3515888C.B4C6820C_at_...>, Tyler Provick
> <bprovick_at_...> writes
>
> >Has anyone ever heard of Freebase. If you had you wouldn't be so quick to
> >defend all RPG's
>
> <ghoul> Now I'm interested... what's it about? </ghoul>
>
> -

First, you memorize the rules. Then you take the enclosed pills and go to
sleep. When you awake you will be in the land of Freebase. First, burn your
curtains, your couch. Don't worry about your family, they play Freebase and
know what is happening. They have probably already left, so don't even bother
to check.

You should then leave the area. If you see any other fires then they are
probably new gamers.

On and on it continues, with memorable quotes such as "To save your game just
to to a public phone, dial the operator and tell her you wish to save. Hang up
and it is done."

Tyler
Don't worry, I've never actually played. Tonight my friends and I are gonna
try it. It sounds like clean, catholic fun.