Re: [Epic] old square bases wanted!

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:35:52 -0800 (PST)

> Hey, does anyone out there have any unused old SM/TL square infantry
> bases they want to get rid of? I'm starting to run short...
It's pretty easy to make them, the key is to hide the infantry bases, I
use latex green paint and flocking, it sounds gross, but it works wel
because the paint is quite thick and does not distort too much when it
dries. You might have a hard time finding someone with spares, as GW never
packs enough of them in the sprues packs.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...