Re: [Epic] Disadvantages of Oz

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 01:38:39 -0800

At 12:59 AM 3/24/98 EST, you wrote:
>I live in Virginia.
>
><joke!>
>I have to avoid all these sickeningly pleasant people to go to my redneck
>rallies.
></joke!>
>
>Actually, not much unpleasant here other than the occasional bit of flooding.
>
>Shervin

Where doyou live in Virginia, and your joke is not jopke down here. In
Montgomery County, where Virgina Tech is located, Any one who lives down
here is a Red Neck, redder than sun burn. The only influx of money comes
from the Northern Va students.

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start writing songs about thier
aching joint "Falling in Love (Is Hard on Your Knees)"