RE: [Epic] [AUC] FS 40k, Necro & NO EPIC!

From: Trevor William Morley <twmorley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:59:43 -0700 (MST)

I want to apologize to everyone who takes offence at the fact that there
are no epic figures for sale. I thought that people would be interested
because many epic players also play 40k. I have also recieved many posts
informing that lot #1 Leman Russ is still commonly available in stores or
through mail order UK. If anyone wants the figure and is not willing to
buy it from me I advise you to look around and see if you can find it. I
did not know this fact, I personally don't know anyone who owns it and
have not seen it is stores for a very long time (1988 I think).