Re: [Epic] Ork vs Squat 2K Pt Battle Part 1

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 00:25:47 +1000

Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> BTW the aforementioned battle was not fought on a board completely
> covered with terrain, far from it. I might just make a JPEG of it to
> show you.

OK, here's a jpeg of the battle actually in progress. The Cult of Speed
to the left is about to get utterly trashed by charging squat berserkers
out of the woods... who are then about to be obliterated by massed
firepower from the Artillery, Gargant, and Battlefortresses (who then
Firefight and follow up, but that's another story).

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo

BATTLE.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: BATTLE.JPG)