[Epic] Looking to build an Imperial force

From: Dru <losos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:34:29 -0500

Heya, all. I'm looking to buy a few good men. I'm a fan of imperial
forces, but got tired of the microscopic scale of 40K, and would like to
try the microarmour side. I'm not particularly keen on the E40K system,
so old stands would be okay. Anyone suggest a good place to look?

Drew Losos | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0 | Into storm? Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA | Into death?
GO NAVY! | And the Nine said: "Yes."