[Epic] Re: Dem little Hybrid 'stealers

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:52:59 -0600

Sandman wrote:

> No way since the rules are there to weedout loop holes and destroy all
> cheez! If youcouldtakebothmy ailing DA armywouldn'tstand up toit! Remmebr
> its not just foryour enjoyment but also for theother playerand themost
> important thing is have fun! not chees around!

Look, being accused of playing cheese by someone I've never even met
is more than a little annoying. It's somewhat amusing coming from a DA
player - the Angels are like what, Number 3 on the Cheese Parade?

You want to try your response again, with less exclamation points and
more manners? Oh, and it would be nice if your response was even
remotely close to what I actually said.

> >This is only true if you're following the Tyrannid Codex. If you
> >stick with the "Codex Army Lists" from the boxed set, it's
> >perfectly legal.

Note that I said "stick with", not "include".

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins