Re: [Epic] Flyer strategies

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:53:04 -0800 (PST)

> Just wondering :
>
> a) Does anyone use 'escorts' in their flyer detachments, eg. 1 Vampire + 4
> Nightwings (the ones with the highest Intercept values shoots first, so we
> only have to be scared about Doomwings)
4 marauders and 3 t-bolts works quite well.

> b) Has anyone already used the Flyboyz Mob with maximum capacity (with 10
> Fighta-Bommerz) ? I just think that such a big flying det would be scary
> enough NOT to intercept... ('cause all other flying dets (except 'Nids) only
> have max. 5 flyers)

Expensive wing to have only coming in every other turn. Imperial navy can
have 10 planes per wing.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...