Re: [Epic] Use old SM Squat Leviathan for SM/IG?

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:50:32 -0600

Scott Shupe wrote:

> What old squat fighter planes? The Squats never had
> any fliers. Perhaps you stumbled across a few of the original
> Thunderhawks? (looks kinda like a lunchbox with wings and guns)

Squats did have fliers - they had dirigibles. Very cool models. I
still have one. Never played it, coz I never did squats, but it's
a happy part of my collection.

I'd have described the original thuderhawks as crenelated bricks
with guns, myself. :) I've got six, and now I suppose they're
not playable at a GW store or tourney. :(

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins