RE: [Epic] Warning!

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:59:20 +1030

It's a shame the Space Wolves carry that HUGE perceived cheese factor aroun=
d with them. I play the wolves in 40K and have done for many, many years (b=
efore second ed) because I adore the fluff which came with them. I used the=
m in epic for a while but go fed up of the great companies so I moved to Da=
rk Angels (my second favourite fluff).

Actually, that reminds me ... In ei=
ther Rogue Trader or the 40k Compendium there was some fluff about a DA rit=
ual which involved a drop of everyone's blood in a chalice which was then s=
hared around the chapter. It also muttered something about the DA commander=
 only being a custodian since the true head of the Chapter is the Emperor. =
I would kill for a transcript of that (stupid me sold my old 40k stuff when=
 I was a starving student).

In addition to this I would appreciate any flu=
ff on any of the chapters of the first founding. Text format if possible.

=
Cheers.