Re: [Epic] Gaming and Satan

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 15:13:44 -0800

At 08:34 AM 3/28/98 PST, you wrote:

>>> I statred a gaming club at my high school my Senior Year of High
>School.
>>> Games Workshop even gave us the starter box of all the games, The
>more
>>> members we have show up the more games we would get. That how I got
>into
>>> epic. Unfortunatley, the only way we could get the Principal to
>agree to
>>> let us have this club on school property was to sighn a contract
>saying
>>> that there would never be any RPG's which really sucked. It didn't
>help
>>> the cause that two High Schooler's in my county had just "killed
>themselves
>>> due to a popular Role Playing Game, Duengeons and Dragons" It was all
>over
>>> the Head lines of News Papers it really sucked
>>>

>Could you please explain that about the starter box, because in my
>University we have one of the biggest roleplaying and Strategy games
>Club in my country, and we did�nt know about the starer box....
>

> Alexis Delgado
>

> I�ll tell ya the world iz green....
>

>Alexis_usb_at_...

The basic box sets. Warhammer 40k, Epic, Fantasy. They gave us 1 of each
box. The only reason they did it was to suck kids in, because kids will
fall for just about anything and they have a larger percent of disposable
income then anybody else. Once you get out of high school you have bills
you have to pay and not your parents. For the most part people in high
school get money and have no bills to pay, 100% disposable income.

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start writing songs about thier
aching joint "Falling in Love (Is Hard on Your Knees)"