Re: [Epic] Good bye Epic

From: Fabio VanderMerwe <FVander_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:23:04 -0500

I think that we might worrying to much about epic being discontinued.
Think about, would they stop producing a game that has been revised three
times. This games has stood the test of time. I think that the reason why
GW is loosing money is that the are not advertising it as much as their
other games. Look how much is being done with Gorkamorka. This lull in
epic stuff can also be taken as a re-working period were GW is trying to
figure out how to increase sales. I just do not think we should give up
hope.

fabio