RE: [Epic] Good bye Epic

From: Duran Goodyear <dug96_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:27:16 -0500

Then here's the question...
        Where did people get this idea. IT was just =
last month that they had a big campaign section for epic. The Kraken attac=
ks imperial space...

I think people are just being paranoid (Which is jus=
tified with GW) give it a few more months, if they really stop making mode=
ls, and really stop mentioning it in WD...

Then we'll see

Just my two cen=
ts

Duran Goodyear