[Epic] Chaos Titan Weapons

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:39:40 -0500

> From: duckrvr_at_...
>
> >> Chaos Reavers, accordingly, should be worth 600 points, and battlegroups
> 1200.
> >
> > Why???
>
> Same thing. 100pts (20%) is a little much to pay for a +2, even with an
> energy whip. I could probably handle 550 and 1100, but that's about it.

        Yeah, that sounds fairly reasonable to me.

> >> They would not have access to havoc missle racks, however, for obvious
> >> reasons.
> >
> > Well for one thing, it's not on their list of permitted weapons.
>
> None of the chaos weapons are on the lists, Scott.

        I know, I was just being an ass. It's always annoyed me that
GW never bothered to clarify which titans could use which chaos weapons,
and then they (apparently) opened up the LoB & Banelord weapons for
general use (again, without clarifying anything). I don't like using
GW's sloppiness as a reason to justify overpriced Chaos titans.

Scott
shupes_at_...