Re: [Epic] Troop Quality in Epic (LONG)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 21:50:22 -0500

Uhmm, I skipped a lot of this thread, and am too tired to go back. Since he
posted the rules again, I thought I'd make the attempt to read them. Are
these not very very similar to the Epic Experience System?

Personally, one of the things I like about Epic is the simplicity and the
fact that aside from titans there really aren't any Mages or Psykers to
overbalance game play.

Don't tell me 5 Imperial Warlords are not really acceptable to a piddling
bunch of Eldar Jetbikes and Vypers.

I like crappy troops that when combined in large number or with other
troops to reinforce weak points then elite troops.

Tyler