Re: [Epic] Genestealers

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 08:45:44 -0600

J D wrote:

> I just bought a box of 6 Genestealers yesterday, but 1 miniture was
> missing his left set of arms. Is there hope for me returning them and
> getting a new one ordered?

Yup. Two ways: Take it back to the store (and they'll handle it); or
call mail order (and they'll send you a new arm).

I just got my replacement arm-and-staff for my broken 40K Necron Lord.
It's the first defective mini I've ever gotten from them, and I've bought
a fairly large number.... no, wait, I had one deformed Epic swooping
hawk a couple of years ago.

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...