RE: [Epic] Genestealers

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 21:54:34 PST

>> Can someone give me info on Genestealers? Do they have a Codex? Are
>> they
>> their own army, or part of the Tyranids? Will a Codex be printed? Are
>> they out of print? I heard something about Genestealers and Squats
>> being
>> non-existant or something in the 40K universe. Thanks.
>>

>--------> Yes, genestealers were purged about 3 years ago in the Great
>Cheese Massacre, along with Imperial Bullwhip troopers, Battle-Stewards
>(More Tea, Sir?), and Ork FunnyBoyz (Clan color Pink) and the Chaos
>Power Fing, Lord of Stuff. Squats were also sucked into this by
mistake,
>angering many players.
>
>Chris Miller

     In WH40k they are included in the Tyranids, you just have to look
at the Nid�s Codex, the problem with Genestealers is that they can act
independently from the Hive Mind, they can use their own "Hive mind" to
attack and plan their strategy, because of that they can infiltrate
hummies because they don�t need sinapse creatures...

               Alexis Delgado

Alexis_usb_at_...