[Epic] Q&A update

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 17:52:47 -0500

Greetings:

I'm in the midst of an incredibly hectic couple of days right now,
so I didn't have time to post this on Friday. However, I think
I did manage to get all of my link problems on Mikes mirror site
fixed. Those of you who needed to use the site over the weekend
hopefully noticed the improvement. Those of you who didn't need
to use the pages over the weekend..... well, you probably didn't
notice the improvement.

Also, I've just gotten a response from Jervis answering the
last batch of Q&A I sent him so long ago. I'll try and get
that up as soon as my current work crisis lets me.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html