Re: [Epic] Signatures

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:23:25 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Simon Dodds wrote:

> >You guys really are too easily amused.
> True, but it DOES beat roll-call

> Simon Dodds
> c9415355_at_...
> http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/
>
> "I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
> eyes are naturally bloodshot."
I can't believe you deleted the rest of the messgae! now we have to start
all over again!!!!!

damn you...

;-)

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never ends..."