[Epic] Epic Armies - Attack Force - Nostalgia !!

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:24:25 +0000

Hi,
greetings from Italy !

I was reading an old booklet "World of Hobby Games" searching for interesting
terrain pictures when I read an odd thing...

In the Space Marine/ Adeptus Titanicus section there was a box named:

"Epic Armies - Attack Force
Space Marines, Orks and Eldar
over 450 Epic scale miniatures for Space Marine"

what was in this wonderful box ??
there were basic infantry only (i.e. there were all tactical marines, all
guardians, all boyz or there were what is in a modern epic box ??)

The same booklet says:
"Titan Legions is the next Space Marine supplements. Keep an eye on White Dwarf
for details". !!!!!!!! :-)

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !