Re: [Epic] Stomping (old topic)

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:09:22 +0800

Sorry, just going through my old messages. I seem to recall in Adeptus
Titanicus when infantry assaulted a titan the results were something like:

(a) no damage your infantry die
(b) little bit of damage and your infantry still die

thats because titans were prepared for infantry assaults by having their
legs electrified etc.

Erax