Re: [Epic] Enough OT!

From: KrazyLlama <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 00:24:07 EDT

When Playing Epic:

I prefer to wear jeans with worn out knees and my Akira T-shirt. I wear
"Catalyst for Men", a scent which refers to my scientific interests and also
gets my troops going (think about it). I listen to techno, preferably old
Prodigy, but I can take industrial, e.g., Nine Inch Nails. When totally
desperate I listen to a radio station. I keep the lighting low and dramatic. I
like to eat hamburgers or, lacking those, chips and salsa, but always with
Coca-cola, which sometimes makes its appearance on the battlefield as "the
acidic caramel-colored monolith," as we refer to it.
Shervin

P.S. I just got Necromunda; it looks to be a fantastic game. I plan to get
Blood Bowl soon, and when my friend gets "Outlanders" I think I wanna start a
Scavvy gang.