Re: [Epic] Erik Rutins' Campaign Rules

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:32:41 -0400

Francois,

> I've made a new presentation of the excellent campaign rules of Erik
> and I invite all French speakers of the list to visit it at :
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/camp1.html
> In addition the rules are mirrored on the Tour d'Argent website at :
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/dukearrakis/
> For English speakers, check the rules on The Tobes of Hades at :
> http://www.openix.com/~rutins/fwar.htm

Thanks for all your effort! I'm slowly wading through old e-mails that
have accumulated in my inbox and felt that this required a reply. Also,
the new version is almost done, I hope to have it up in the next few
days. I've added an Eldar vs. Chaos campaign. I'll let everyone know
when it has been posted.

Regards,

- Erik