Re: [Epic] Big battle plan

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

> Actually, I took part in a battle roughly this size many years ago. The
> attacking
> force had (roughly since its been a while) 6 Warlord Titans, 1 Reaver
> Titan,
> 2 Warhounds, 30+ Rhinos, 20+ Landraiders and enough infantry to fill the
>
> Rhinos. It took us 3 weekends to fight this one out to the bitter end.
> The only
> objective we had was to dig out the entrenched infantry from a bombed
> out
> city and secure city hall. We were using the old SM/TL rules. Very few
> units
> routed cuz they were usually wiped out completely. :) (Gotta love that
> offboard
> artillery).
>
> Board size? We used a sheet of plywood. 4 feet by 8 feet.

I didn't think the force was amazingly huge, there are 3000 points of 0war
e0ngines. I think a 4x8 table will suffice, but 0I am now wondering if I
0should include a blood angel retinue instead of a cult mechanicus0 as the
ex0tra 2500 points...
000Sorry about the 0extra character0s, 000my e0-mail i00s really screwed
up...
Steve0