Re: [Epic] leviathans

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

> Your opponent doesn't necessarily have to kill the Warlord. The Warlord's
> morale is subtracted from your opponent's total when it's reduced to half
> damage capacity, per page 10 of the Battles book, last paragraph. A single
> Warlord constitutes its own detachment.

Bad wording on my part, when I say kill, I mean break. Against orks or
tyranids (and even a daemon/cultist army) Warlords are really mean due to
the relatively low number of SHWs.
I have had a really hard time against them, simply because 6 shields and
18dc makes for a very strong unit.
 Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...