RE: [Epic] Eldar Auction from RGMW

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:53:04 -0500

> I was thinking of making a block bid for the Eldar, and selling it off
> bit at a time, but am unsure of the logistics.

-------> Well once you get it Down Under, the Ship charges would
probably kill most of us up here if we went piece by piece.

I saw this too, and I'm interested in some scout tians, like maybe 4
(the guy has 20!)

Anybody want to discuss a "group bid" for list members, and maybe one
person collects the $$ and then mails parts out?

Do we have enough Eldar players to do something like this?

Certainly one way to get in to them if you're not already...

Chris Miller