Re: Re: [Epic] Eldar help needed!

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 01:08:05 PDT

Emmanuel a �crit :

>Mon jeune ami Fran�ois, je souffre d'un d�doublement de personnalit�!

Poor Emmanuel! ;)

>You know I continue the Campaign of Dorlith II : so I must keep on
>command
>IG, Titan and Marines.
>Next week, I'll take Eldar (about 6000 points ).

So you play Eldars! Now that all the SM Mailing Members heard, that you
HAVE to give to my Eldar opponents some of your ideas for Epic 40k!!!!!
I'm waiting... ;)

> My opponent's a young
>wolf (a human marine I think). I will show him who rules the galaxy
>(ou seulement la partie Nord de la galaxie).

Good luck.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 04/16/98

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/