[Epic] Quiet...

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

The list has been really quiet lately... I had a question to ask about the
rules that came up in a game the other day, but I cannot remember what it
was....
I am thinking of making a tree campaign and I want the story line to be
general enough to allow for any forces to take any role, but primarily I
think it would be for Imperial vs chaos. If anyone has any neat ideas or
wishes to put forth a suggestion for a single mission, then let me know,
and I will make a campaign tree. This is my new big project, but I don't
plan on taking as long as I did with my detachment listing...
 Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...