Re: [Epic] WD

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 23:52:01 -0500 (CDT)

If you look in the really old WDs (pre-100) WD used to be like any other
gamer mag, with advertising from other companies, articles for other game
systems, and readers letters. Started reading WD for the AD+D content, and
noticed GW games and minis.

you're right though-- I don't think they are interested in the thoughts of
games anymore.

> I've never noticed an address to send comments. I figured they weren't
> interested. They've surely never printed a readers letter.
>
> Thane

**
mike
**