Re: [Epic] Small Picture of Epic Mole Mortar

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:03:08 +1000

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;
>
> Which OOPS models are you looking for, and "Legally Copied" optional?

Bullock Jetbikes
Rapiers with SM crew
Epic scale Goffik Rockers
Eldar anything
Metal Space Marines (i've got some now...)

basically, pretty much anything. Someone I know who's working for a
certain miniatures firm in Nottingham is having a rummage around to see
what he can scrape up for me. I sent him some OOP 15mm Trimotes you see
( yes, Moties....).

Legally copied - not optional. But if the molds aren't made any more,
permission should be easily obtainable. Maybe. Then again, it's GW.

Of course, at a flea market, I DID get some Thunderhawks at a rather low
price.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo