Re: [Epic] OOP Stuff - some news

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:59:52 +1000

My Spies Have Told Me...

Hi Alan,

I had a look around he Mail Order Dept today, to see if I could find any
of the things you were looking for. No luck with the little promo
pieces thus far. I did find the Devotional bell, and I got 2 of them.
Next Wednesday I'll talk to the guy who runs the archives. If that
stuff exists & can be found, he'll know (He's the guy who found the rest
of the Traveller figs for me.)

I'll also ask about the metal warlord, Goffic Rockers, etc. I don't
think there are any more of the old plastic warlords left, as the
plastics are produced "out of house." I did see metal Reavers &
warhounds, though.

I'll e-mail again next week, and let you know what I find out.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo