Re: [Epic] Epic Campaign Rules

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:47:21 -0400

> I won�t mind if you send me a copy...
>
> An observation: What do you think should be the smallest army in
> your campaing rules (2000 pts) ??

Just flipping through the archives and counting the amount of requests for
the rules I got. Found this message and I never answered it.

I'd say 3000 pts per race to begin with. It depends on the amount of planets
you use. The general rule is 3 planets per player, 1000 pts per planet. I
haven't had time to play the rules, which is why feedback is so important
BTW, so the figure might be off.

In fact, all the numbers are pretty much arbitrary, so if some of them
really don't make sense, that's why.

Tyler
BTW, did I send you the rules, or did I just ignore you?