[Epic] Yep, I've been round the Epic Webring

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 22:33:37 -0400

Well, I've been round it, at least I can say I have.

And now I have this to say. Do not navigate with the NEXT Button.
Instead use the PREVIOUS button because somewhere along the line you
reach a page you can't find the webring navigition thingy, and that's a
bad thing. By pressing Previous you completely bypass that page and I
assure you, you will not get stuck somewhere.

Tyler
Its the page after Harlequin Master's page.