[Epic] Knights

From: Fabio VanderMerwe <FVander_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 14:22:58 -0400

does anyone know where I can find states for knights, preferably E40K
conversion?

Thank you,
Fabio

Oh by the way, I read a pretty cool warhammer 40k story called "Go to
Hell." I found it on one GW Gateway.
I liked the story I was inspired to write a campaign based on it. It would
be the first Campaign I have written and need some ides. I know someone
asked who wanted a copy of campaign rules, but I forgot who. Could I get a
copy? what does anyone think, should I post what I write to the list?