Re: [Epic] Battle report and comments (LONG)

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

> A. Allen McCarley wrote:
> >
> > > Can a war engine move away from the enemy in the assault phase?
> > >
> > > Andy Skinner
> >
> > Since a War Engine is never given any special orders, they would not
> > be restricted by the rules governing assault orders. At least, I don't
> > think that they should be.
>
> Although this is something that I, too, have wondered
> about ever since I read the WE rules. Would you mind sticking
> this Q in the next batch?

Allen is right, the rules are for units on assault, War engines have rules
to govern their movement set out in the war engine section, they never
retreat, MAY move in the assault phase and can't %^&*ing well move
backwards (the rule irks me)

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...